Speaker: Sophie James, Gwenllian Moody, Adwoa Parker, Tim Pickles
There are a bunch of posters at the International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference (ICTMC), Brighton, UK, 6th – 9th October 2019 linked to Trial Forge. Dates to be confirmed though all 7th – 9th October.
Listed in alphabetical order of first author:
- Joanna C. Crocker, Jennifer Bostock, Shaun Treweek, Nicola Farrar, Alan Chant, Jonathan A. Cook, Polly Kerr, Sian Rees, Louise Locock, Kerry Woolfall, Sophie Olszowski, Richard Bulbulia. PIRRIST: Patient and public involvement (PPI) to enhance recruitment and retention in surgical trials.
- Sophie James, Adwoa Parker, Sarah Cockayne, Sara Rodgers, Caroline Fairhurst, David Torgerson. Pen and Social Incentive Letter Retention Study within a Trial (SWAT) – An embedded, factorial design randomised controlled trial to investigate whether the inclusion of a pen and/or social incentive text cover letter included with the 12-month postal questionnaire improved response rates.
- Gwenllian Moody. Common problems recruiting to trials or specific challenges? A qualitative evaluation of factors affecting recruitment into a randomised controlled trial of foster care training.
- Gwenllian Moody. Establishing the long-term effectiveness of the Fostering Changes programme in promoting foster carer self-efficacy: The Confidence in Care trial
- Parker A, et al. PROMoting THE USE of SWATs (PROMETHEUS): Routinely embedding recruitment and retention interventions within randomised trials.
- Tim Pickles, Robin Christensen, Lai-Shan Tam, Lee S. Simon and Ernest H. Choy. Early phase and adaptive design clinical trials in rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review of early phase trials.
- Zoë Skea, Shaun Treweek, Julie Turzanski, on behalf of the Performance Metrics in Multicentre Randomised Trials collaborative group. What kinds of things matter for judging how well a trial site is performing?