Trial Forge PhD opportunity
We have a Trial Forge PhD opportunity through the University of Aberdeen’s Elphinstone Scholarships. Trial Forge aims to improve the efficiency of randomised trials, particularly by reducing gaps in research evidence related to efficient ways of designing, running, analysing and reporting trials.
The exact focus of the work will depend on the skills and interests of the student but topics that could be covered include:
- developing effective participant recruitment strategies;
- effective training of trial staff;
- improving retention of trial participants;
- reducing the burden of data collection;
- reducing the impact of protocol changes; and,
- auto-updating of systematic reviews.
More details are at http://www.abdn.ac.uk/clsm/graduate/research-areas/applied-health-sciences.php
Deadline is 31st May 2016.