Trial Forge currently has a PhD opportunity, the topic of which will depend on the skills and interests of the student. Topics that could be covered include:
- developing effective participant recruitment strategies;
- effective training of trial staff;
- improving retention of trial participants;
- reducing the burden of data collection;
- reducing the impact of protocol changes; and,
- auto-updating of systematic reviews.
More details are at https://www.abdn.ac.uk/clsm/graduate/research/trial-forge-1207.php
Deadline is 25th March 2016.